REPORTING AN INSURANCE CLAIM
HOW TO REPORT A MOTOR INSURANCE CLAIM
• Notify us immediately.
• Take details of the location.
• Take details of the cause of the accident.
• Where a third party is involved NEVER ADMIT LIABILITY.
• Take details of the third party.
• Take details of the third party's insurers.
• Obtain repair estimate from a garage and send it to us. Don't authorize repairs without the consent of the insurers.
• Complete a claim form and send it to us.
• Send us an original police abstract.
• Send us a copy of the logbook.
• Send us a copy of the driver's valid driving licence.
• Obtain an inspection report in case there are injuries.
IF SOMEONE FILES A CLAIM AGAINST YOU
Contact us immediately.
We will conduct an investigation to assess those allegations.
Subject to the terms and conditions of your policy, we will pay those claims that you are legally liable to honor under third party claims.
If the case is a matter of court we will appoint the legal defence on your behalf if Anyone is Injured
If you or your passengers have applicable medical payments or personal injury coverage, injury-related bills will be paid according to the terms and
conditions of your policy.
Motor Comprehensive Insurance may protect you if you damage someone else's property or cause injury to others.
MOTOR WINDSCREEN CLAIM
File a windscreen glass claim form (download here) and schedule an appointment to have the auto glass repaired or replaced.
1. Complete a claim form and forward it to us with the following documents.
2. Replace the damaged windscreen.
3. Original replacement receipt with (ETR) Electronic Tax Register Receipt.
4. Copy of logbook.
5. Copy of driver's valid driving licence.
EMERGENCY ROAD SERVICE
Emergency Road Service provides towing and labor services when your vehicle becomes disabled. If You Need:
• Mechanical labor at the place of breakdown
• Towing your vehicle to a repair facility
• Pulling your vehicle out of a location where it is stuck
• Delivery of gas or oil
• Assistance with changing a tire or a jumpstart
• Locksmith services
Call us for roadside assistance.
What to Expect
If you are in need of roadside assistance, call our emergency numbers. The number is also located on your insurance card.
When you call, a service provider will be dispatched to assist you and take care of your Emergency Road Service needs.
If your coverage is verified, you will not bear the up-front financial burden as we will be billed directly for basic service.
If you do not have Coverage (Emergency Road Service), you will need to pay for the services but will do so at a competitive rate negotiated by us. This rate
will usually be less than what is available in the market.