HOUSE INSURANCE CLAIMS
HOUSE INSURANCE / HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE / DOMESTIC PACKAGE INSURANCE CLAIM
How to Report a Homeowners Claim
To start the claims process, contact us immediately. To report a claim online, fill in the form by clicking this link or contact your agent. Once you've
reported your claim, an associate will contact you as soon as possible.
Important First Steps
• Take reasonable steps to prevent potential safety risks and/or further damage.
• If the loss is caused by theft, notify the police.
• Notify banks and credit card companies about any missing debit or credit cards.
• Keep accurate records of what you spend repairing things.
• Separate items that may be cleaned and/or repaired.
• Check with your claim representative before you discard any items you plan to claim as damaged.
• Review your policy for specific coverage information.
If Anyone is Injured
• Report it immediately to your agent.
• Obtain names and addresses of any witnesses.
• Don't make voluntary payments, obligations or expenses outside of emergency first aid.
When Someone Files a Claim Against You
Report your claim and we will conduct an investigation to assess the allegations.
We will pay claims you are legally liable for, subject to the terms and conditions of your policy.
SETTLING A CLAIM
We'll pay to repair or replace your damaged property, subject to the terms and conditions of your policy.
If applicable, check with your mortgage company about how they handle claim payment.
Check with your agent or claim representative with questions.